Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spray Food

I was a skeptic of the spray pancake batter, but my friends I was wrong. The Batter Blaster really delivered. Organic spray food, who knew! My girls loved it. Not that pancakes are hard to make, but it was fun and very neat. Just shake,spray and flip. They wanted tiny pancakes and it was simple. The plate is actually a salad plate and each little pancake is about the size of a quarter. Adorable! Top with whipped cream and you have the perfect spray meal.





3 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I never would have thought this was a good thing...thanks for the tip! I have to say that the photo at the top of your blog is just gorgeous. I LOVE how it is staged and the pearls and jewels...very girlie! I have a daughter and am pregnant with #2 (don't know the gender) so maybe I could copy your idea for a baby announcement if I have another girl! :) Thanks for visiting me today!
Carrie

CarolinaGirl said...

I am going to try this for supper tonight. I hope our Publix has it! How fun. I just bought the cool whip that is in a can to put on top of my coffee. I am trying not to spend $5-$10 a day at Starbucks! I can make it myself! Thanks for the tip sister :)

Get rid of that stupid word test I have to take every time I leave you a comment! ;)

TidyMom said...

I've NEVER hear of spray pancakes!! LOL sounds fun!! Especially since I bought a box mix just today!

- and I too LOVE that picture in your banner!!!

Thanks for visiting me!!

Happy Fall!
Tidymom