Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010...Already?

I have taken a VERY long blog break and think I'm ready to return. Funny, it's 1year and 1 day ago that I last posted. Even funnier, my girls just got back from girl scout camp! It is like I pressed pause on my blog and have just returned a year later. I'd love to give a great reason for my absence, but I've got nothing! No new baby, illness or jet setting career... just lack of motivation.



I made a decision to slow down and learn to say "no" once in a while. (Mostly to myself!:)) For the first time in 12 years, I didn't even send out Christmas cards. It was SO relaxing not having to capture the perfect shot of my girls. Ironically, I took a million good ones that would have been perfect.



I've enjoyed just reading my favorite blogs without pressure to post my own. I did not think I would miss blogging as much as I have. Now, I'm excited to jump back in and hopefully have some great stories to share! We've had a wonderful and busy year. And for my friend at 40 pink Piggies (who needs to add her little prince to her side bar) I will have lots of photos, too!

2 comments: