Thursday, November 6, 2008

Maybe an indoor wedding is a good idea....



Cheryl, my sister-in-law, is looking for the perfect wedding location.Outdoors is one thing, but it's safe to say, marking water off the list might be a no brainer after seeing how well it turned out for this bride. I saw this on Tickled Pink and Green and I'm still laughing. I feel so bad for her, yet still I laugh. Since I'm almost 11 years past the will-OUR-day-be-perfect-fear it's safe to laugh. (and it helps it was more than perfect!)




9 comments:

Erin said...

I stopped by to see your cute little girls. They are just adorable. Thank you for your kind comment.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh my gosh. I was expecting her to have a bird poop on her head or something...that is so much worse! Have a great weekend!
Carrie

Mom of Three said...

Oh my gosh that is horrible- poor girl! I did snicker though lol. I am glad to have found your blog! Your girls are super cute!

Trina said...

OMW I had to watch it three times. Hilarious!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I thought it was going to start raining...didn't realize there was a pool behind them....

The poor girl....I almost felt bad laughing!!!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I, too, thought that it was going to rain...What an awful thing to happen!! (but hilarious to watch from afar)

Martha said...

Maybe rain wouldn't have been so bad. Why couldn't it have been the groom that went in instead of the bride?
Martha

amy (metz) walker said...

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!! That HAS to be a FAKE, doesn't it?! LOL. I hate myself for laughing but I am cracking up!

Alyson said...

Absolutly the funniest thing I have ever seen. I have watched it now at least 50 times